- Safe, Secure Amish Designed and Used by Amish
- In-Place Delivery in the continental US
- Fully-Built and Ready to Use
- Quality Amish Craftsmanship and Materials
- 50 yr Manufacturer’s Warranty on Siding
- 30 yr Manufacturer’s Warranty on Roof Architectural Shingles
– Chicken Ramp
– (3) Nesting Boxes
– Access Door with Keyed Lock
– Chicken Door with Secure Latch
– Window that Opens with Safety Wire to Protect Chickens
– (1) Roosting Bar
-(1) Safe Horizon Ventilation Opening
- Easier to Clean with an Epoxy Floor that is Standard in our Coops.
- Houses about 1-3 average Chickens – depending on the size of your birds and your space requirements.
AMISH CHICKEN COOPS
We make quality chicken coops in Lancaster county Pennsylvania. Our coops are handmade by Amish craftsmen.
Keeping your chickens safe is not only a priority for you, but for us as well. Many of our builders have chickens themselves so they know first-hand the predator issues that come alone with keeping chickens. The same Amish designed and built coops we make are used by our own staff. Add to that the safety wire on both the window and the vent. You can rest easy a night knowing that your chickens are safe in their Hen House Express Amish Chicken Coop.
DELIVERY & TIMING
Your coop will arrive fully built and it will be placed in your backyard by the delivery driver. Please see delivery information for details that you need to know. Deliveries take from two to eight weeks. Typically customers closer to Pennsylvania will see shorter delivery times.
Our coops are made by hand with high quality materials. Our LP Smart Panel siding resists insects and is highly durable in even the toughest conditions. It comes with a 50 year manufacturer’s warranty. The roof on the Hen House Express 3×3 Lancaster Bungalow is architectural shingles with a 30 year manufacturer’s warranty.
PREPARING FOR DELIVERY
Our coops do not require special pads under them. They simply require a flat space in your yard that does not collect water. Pressure treated legs and runners hold up for many years when in contact with the ground.
The 3 x3 chicken bungalow typically houses between 1 and 3 chickens, but please use your own best judgement for the space you would like your chickens to have.
KEEPS CHICKENS COOLER IN SUMMER AND WARMER IN WINTER
Our coops are great for airflow with the Safe Horizon Ventilation Opening and the window that opens. We also use tech shield sheathing to help keep your backyard chickens cooler in the summer.